Bomb threat at KL court complex, Najib’s SRC trial halted.
KUALA LUMPUR, July 25 — A bomb threat made at the court complex here forced the building to be evacuated, disrupting ongoing hearings including Datuk Seri Najib Razak's corruption trial over RM42 million of SRC International funds.
After the threat was received at 12.30pm, authorities ordered an immediate clearout of the complex, with evacuees now assembled at the main entrance.“Police are currently at the scene,” said a police source.
Singapore Latest News, Singapore Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Police cordon in Geylang Lorong 23 after suspected WWII bomb foundSINGAPORE - A Geylang street was cordoned off on Tuesday afternoon (July 23) after a suspected World War II bomb was found at a construction site.. Read more at straitstimes.com.
Read more »
Police cordon at Geylang Lorong 23 after suspected WWII bomb foundSINGAPORE - A Geylang street was cordoned off on Monday afternoon (July 23) after a suspected World War II bomb was found at a construction site.. Read more at straitstimes.com.
Read more »
Indonesia says militant's arrest reveals plots, new Islamic State linksIndonesian police said on Tuesday a suspected militant arrested last week was plotting Independence Day bomb attacks and they suspect he was part ...
Read more »
Indonesia: Militant’s arrest reveals plots, links to ISISJAKARTA: Indonesian police said on Tuesday that a suspected militant arrested last week was plotting Independence Day bomb attacks, and they suspect he was part of a network behind the violence in the Philippines that has ties to the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria...
Read more »
Libra Group calls for trading halt pending announcementLIBRA Group requested a trading halt on Thursday morning, pending the release of an announcement, it said just before the market opened. Read more at The Business Times.
Read more »