A new lawsuit, filed on Monday, accuses the BSA of facilitating 'a continuing and serious conspiracy to conceal and cover up' sexual assaults against children within their organization.
The Boy Scouts of America are covering up rampant pedophilia within their ranks, with 350 previously unknown adult scoutmasters or members identified as alleged abusers, according to a new lawsuit against the youth organization.
"It is apparent that the Boy Scout defendants continue to hide the true nature of their coverup and the extent of the pedophilia epidemic within their organizations because the vast majority of new victims coming forward involve claims of abuse at the hands of pedophiles who are not yet identified by the Boy Scouts of America," the complaintNearly 800 clients say they were abused by adult leaders in the Boy Scouts, the Abused in Scouting lawyers said, adding that the alleged abusers...
According to the attorneys, the 800 alleged victims, aged between 14 and 88, contacted the legal group through their website.
Singapore Latest News, Singapore Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Boy Scouts hit with pedophile, sex abuse claims in new lawsuit vs. BSA
Read more »
Boy Scouts have a ‘pedophile epidemic’ and are hiding hundreds in its ranks, lawyers claimNew lawsuit alleges that the Boy Scouts of America have a 'pedophile epidemic' and are hiding hundreds in its ranks.
Read more »
Boy Scouts face new allegations of sex abuse by 'hidden predators'“Its dirty little secret is not a little secret — it’s huge,” said attorney Tim Kosnoff, who has sued the organization more than 100 times.
Read more »
Boy Scouts refer 120 allegations of sex abuse to law enforcementThe Boy Scouts of America said it has referred about 120 allegations of abuse by scout leaders to law enforcement for further investigation, saying it believes victims and that the youth organization is working to identify 'additional alleged perpetrators'
Read more »
Teen arrested for attempted murder after boy is thrown 5 stories off art galleryA 6-year-old boy is in a critical but stable condition after being thrown five stories from the Tate Modern in London, the UK’s most popular tourist attraction.
Read more »