Dutch league plans to restart without fans on June 19 - reports

Singapore News News

Dutch league plans to restart without fans on June 19 - reports
Singapore Latest News,Singapore Headlines
  • 📰 ChannelNewsAsia
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 35 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 17%
  • Publisher: 66%

The Dutch FA (KNVB) plans to resume the suspended soccer season for its top two divisions on June 19 without supporters attending matches after a ...

The Dutch FA plans to resume the suspended soccer season for its top two divisions on June 19 without supporters attending matches after a meeting of clubs and other major stakeholders on Tuesday, local media reported.08 Apr 2020 12:45AMAMSTERDAM: The Dutch FA plans to resume the suspended soccer season for its top two divisions on June 19 without supporters attending matches after a meeting of clubs and other major stakeholders on Tuesday, local media reported.

The KNVB was not immediately available to comment on the reports which said a full programme of league games will be played on the weekend of June 19-21, followed by a handful of catch-up games, but all will be behind closed doors. The conference call with all first and second division clubs was also attended by the players' union, refereeing representatives, television rights holders and the supporters’ association, reports added.Last week, three of the top four clubs in the Dutch Eredivisie league table - Ajax Amsterdam, AZ Alkmaar and PSV Eindhoven - all called for the current campaign to be ended, criticising the KNVB’s desire to try and complete the term.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

ChannelNewsAsia /  🏆 6. in SG

Singapore Latest News, Singapore Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

June likely window for Singapore election after Bill introduced to make provisions for Covid-19 polls: ExpertsJune likely window for Singapore election after Bill introduced to make provisions for Covid-19 polls: ExpertsSINGAPORE - Singaporeans could go to the polls in June, said political observers, noting that this was the earliest possible window for the general election after the introduction of a Bill setting out arrangements for an election during the Covid-19 crisis.. Read more at straitstimes.com.
Read more »

Coronavirus: 195 million workers' worth of labour to be wiped out from April to June, says ILOCoronavirus: 195 million workers' worth of labour to be wiped out from April to June, says ILOBANGKOK - The coronavirus pandemic is expected to wipe out labour equivalent to that performed by 195 million full-time workers around the world from this month to June, the International Labour Organisation said on Tuesday (April 7), calling for swift policy action and open trade regimes to support jobs.. Read more at straitstimes.com.
Read more »

Solidarity Budget: S$600 cash support for all adult Singaporeans, other cash payouts to be brought forward to JuneSolidarity Budget: S$600 cash support for all adult Singaporeans, other cash payouts to be brought forward to JuneSINGAPORE: All adult Singaporeans aged 21 and above will receive a one-off Solidarity Payment of S$600 in cash, Deputy Prime Minister Heng Swee ...
Read more »

Scrap Premier League season and start from scratch - Manchester United's ShawScrap Premier League season and start from scratch - Manchester United's ShawThe 2019-20 Premier League season must be scrapped and declared null and void if it cannot be restarted due to the coronavirus pandemic, ...
Read more »

France reports lowest daily COVID-19 toll in a week, total now 8,078France reports lowest daily COVID-19 toll in a week, total now 8,078PARIS: France on Sunday (Apr 5) reported 357 coronavirus deaths in hospital in 24 hours, the lowest daily increase in a week, bringing the ...
Read more »

China reports increase in COVID-19 cases and 1 more deathChina reports increase in COVID-19 cases and 1 more deathBEIJING: Mainland China reported 39 new COVID-19 cases on Sunday (Apr 5), all but one of them imported from abroad, taking its total number of ...
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 06:37:54