Elon Musk says to attempt Starship launch in March

Singapore News News

Elon Musk says to attempt Starship launch in March
Singapore Latest News,Singapore Headlines
  • 📰 ChannelNewsAsia
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 25 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 13%
  • Publisher: 66%

SpaceX may attempt a Starship rocket system launch in March, its billionaire chief Elon Musk said in a tweet on Saturday.'If remaining tests go well, we will attempt a Starship launch next month,' Musk said, in a response to a user's tweet about Starship.Musk had in January said that there was a 'r

SpaceX may attempt a Starship rocket system launch in March, its billionaire chief Elon Musk said in a tweet on Saturday.

"If remaining tests go well, we will attempt a Starship launch next month," Musk said, in a response to a user's tweet about Starship. Musk had in January said that there was a"real shot" at launching Starship in late February, adding that a March launch attempt appears highly likely. SpaceX, since last year, has been looking to launch its giant Starship into orbit for the first time, a pivotal demonstration flight as it aims to fly NASA astronauts to the moon.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

ChannelNewsAsia /  🏆 6. in SG

Singapore Latest News, Singapore Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Securities fraud trial over Elon Musk's 2018 tweets draws to a closeSecurities fraud trial over Elon Musk's 2018 tweets draws to a closeA lawyer for Tesla Inc shareholders who claim Elon Musk deceived them when he tweeted that he had secured funding to take his electric car company private is expected to make closing arguments to a San Francisco jury on Friday.A jury of nine will decide whether the tweet artificially inflated Tesla's shar
Read more »

Twitter to share ad revenue with some content creatorsTwitter to share ad revenue with some content creatorsTwitter will start sharing revenue from advertisements with some of its content creators, Chief Executive Elon Musk said on Friday (Feb 3). Effective Friday, revenue from ads that appear on a creator's reply threads, will be shared. The user must be a subscriber of Blue Verified, Musk said. Musk,
Read more »

Twitter to share ad revenue with some content creatorsTwitter to share ad revenue with some content creatorsTwitter will start sharing revenue from advertisements with some of its content creators, Chief Executive Elon Musk said on Friday (Feb 3). Effective Friday, revenue from ads that appear on a creator's reply threads, will be shared. The user must be a subscriber of Blue Verified, Musk said. Musk, however, did not give details about the portion of revenue that...
Read more »

Kopitiam card to be discontinued after Jun 30, refunds of stored value to start from MarchKopitiam card to be discontinued after Jun 30, refunds of stored value to start from MarchSINGAPORE: Kopitiam stored-value cards that entitle users to a 10 per cent discount at the operator's food courts and eateries will be phased out after Jun 30, and consumers may get a full cash refund of the amount left on their cards from Mar 1. FairPrice Group, which runs the Kopitiam chain of food court
Read more »

F4 Thailand: Boys Over Flowers cast to hold Singapore concert in MarchF4 Thailand: Boys Over Flowers cast to hold Singapore concert in MarchGet ready for the Shooting Stars. The cast of Thai drama F4 Thailand: Boys Over Flowers — Bright Vachirawit, Win Metawin, Dew Jirawat and Nani Hirunkit — are holding a concert in Singapore on March 11 at Star Theatre as part of their Shooting Star Asia Tour. The popular 2021 series was the Thai remake of the popular manga Boys...
Read more »

US jury finds Tesla and Musk not liable in case over take-private tweetUS jury finds Tesla and Musk not liable in case over take-private tweetA U.S. jury on Friday found Tesla Inc and CEO Elon Musk not liable in a securities fraud case over a tweet that he had lined up funding to take the electric car company private.Plaintiffs have claimed billions in damages and the decision also had been seen as important for Musk himself, who has aggressive
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-04 20:19:02