Jussie Smollett says he is ‘forever changed’ in first interview since alleged attack

Singapore News News

Jussie Smollett says he is ‘forever changed’ in first interview since alleged attack
Singapore Latest News,Singapore Headlines
  • 📰 washingtonpost
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 1 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 4%
  • Publisher: 72%

Hours after the interview aired, Chicago police said they have identified “persons of interest” who appeared on surveillance images released last month.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

washingtonpost /  🏆 95. in US

Singapore Latest News, Singapore Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Police Have Identified Two Persons Of Interest In The Attack On Jussie SmollettPolice Have Identified Two Persons Of Interest In The Attack On Jussie SmollettPolice previously reviewed surveillance footage of the area where the attack occurred.
Read more »

Jussie Smollett Has Sent Chicago Police Redacted Phone Records To Protect 'High-Profile Individuals'Jussie Smollett Has Sent Chicago Police Redacted Phone Records To Protect 'High-Profile Individuals'Chicago police said that the phone records submitted by Smollett were not 'sufficient' for their investigation into a possible hate crime against the Empire actor.
Read more »

Jussie Smollett tells ABC News' Robin Roberts he's 'pissed off' after vicious attackJussie Smollett tells ABC News' Robin Roberts he's 'pissed off' after vicious attackMusician and actor star Jussie Smollett spoke to ABC News' Robin Roberts in his first interview since being viciously attacked on Jan. 29 in what is being investigated as a possible hate crime. In a clip that ran ahead of the 'Good Morning America' interview Thursday morning, Smollett
Read more »

Actor Jussie Smollett who alleged racist attack hands over partial phone records, police sayActor Jussie Smollett who alleged racist attack hands over partial phone records, police say'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett has turned over partial records of his cellphone use to detectives investigating an alleged assault by two men hurling racial and homophobic slurs, Chicago police said.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 22:21:37