PARIS (REUTERS) - The man who carried out a fatal knife attack in the south-eastern French town of Romans-sur-Isère earlier this month was likely to have acted alone, the French anti-terrorist prosecutor's department said on Wednesday (April 8).. Read more at straitstimes.com.
PARIS - The man who carried out a fatal knife attack in the south-eastern French town of Romans-sur-Isère earlier this month was likely to have acted alone, the French anti-terrorist prosecutor's department said on Wednesday .
"The initial investigations lead us to believe that he was acting alone, without having been given any orders by a terrorist organisation," it said in a statement. The suspect, a 33-year-old of Sudanese origin, was arrested after killing two people and wounding five during the attack on April 4.
Singapore Latest News, Singapore Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
French chief proposes Club World Cup to replace European Champions CupFrench Rugby Federation president Bernard Laporte has proposed a radical new Club World Cup tournament to replace the existing European Champions ...
Read more »
World's fastest blind man adjusts training in coronavirus crisisDavid Brown, the world's fastest totally blind sprinter, has been accompanied every step of the way by his guide Jerome Avery but the coronavirus ...
Read more »
Man charged with leaving home for bak kut teh while on stay-home noticeSINGAPORE — A man who allegedly left home to eat bak kut teh the night he returned from Myanmar, despite being given a 14-day stay-home notice, has been charged in court.
Read more »
Man charged after having bak kut teh meal at hawker centre while on stay-home noticeSINGAPORE: A man who posted photos of a bak kut teh meal he had at a hawker centre while he was on a stay-home notice was charged on Tuesday (Apr ...
Read more »
Man charged with breaching COVID-19 stay-home notice to deliver newspapersSINGAPORE: A man was charged on Tuesday (Apr 7) under recently enacted regulations for breaching his stay-home notice, in the first charging of ...
Read more »
Football: Man City manager Pep Guardiola's mother, 82, dies of Covid-19 diseaseLONDON (AFP) - Pep Guardiola's 82-year-old mother has died after contracting the coronavirus, Manchester City announced on Monday (April 6).. Read more at straitstimes.com.
Read more »