The Centers for Disease Control cleared McDonald's after its lethal E. coli outbreak, which caused one death, 34 hospitalizations and 104 cases across 14 states.
"The process to reach this point has at times felt long, challenging and uncertain," representatives from the fast food restaurant saidThe statement added that the federal agency found "there were no new illnesses associated with consumers eating at McDonald’s following our swift and decisive action on October 22, 2024."
"The process to reach this point has at times felt long, challenging and uncertain," the statement continued. "But it is critical that public officials examine every possible angle, and we are deeply grateful that they moved quickly to identify and, in partnership with McDonald’s, contain the issue.
Olive Garden Responds After Woman Finds Mysterious Letters on Breadstick: 'We Are Concerned About This'"The initial findings from the investigation indicate that a subset of illnesses may be linked to slivered onions used in the Quarter Pounder and sourced by a single supplier that serves three distribution centers," said Piña.
Colo. Teen, 15, Battling Kidney Failure After Reportedly Eating McDonald’s Quarter Pounders amid E. Coli Outbreak
Singapore Latest News, Singapore Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
CDC says McDonald's E. coli outbreak is over The CDC said 104 people in 14 states were infected in the E. coli outbreak linked to McDonald’s.
Read more »
E coli outbreak linked to McDonald's Quarter Pounders declared over: CDCIn total, 104 people fell ill across 14 states, according to the CDC.
Read more »
Valeri Nichushkin cleared to practice with Avalanche, remains in player assistance programValeri Nichuhskin is one stop closer to returning for the Colorado Avalanche.
Read more »
Suspended Valeri Nichushkin cleared to practice with Avalanche, remains in player assistance programThe Colorado Avalanche say suspended forward Valeri Nichushkin has been cleared to begin practicing with the team. Nichushkin remains in Stage 3 of the NHL/NHLPA player assistance program and is ineligible to play in games. His suspension is slated to last until at least mid-November.
Read more »
Rudy Giuliani cleared out NYC apartment weeks before deadline to surrender assetsThe letter said the residence was already “substantially empty” when they arrived and they were told most of the apartment's contents had been moved out…
Read more »
Rudy Giuliani cleared out his apartment weeks before court deadline to turn over assets, lawyers sayLawyers say former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani has cleared his Manhattan apartment of valuables. That's despite a court order to surrender his belongings as part of a $148 million defamation judgment.
Read more »