Thomas Markle said he doesn't 'know who she is now' in a documentary that aired on U.K. television.
Thomas Markle was interviewed at his home in Mexico for the Channel 5 documentary following the news earlier this month that Harry and Meghan were planning to leave their senior royal roles and split their time between North America and the U.K.
"Apparently three million dollars and a 26-bedroom home isn't enough for them. It's kind of embarrassing to me."
Singapore Latest News, Singapore Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Camilla Had a Shady Response to Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Leaving the Royal Family.CamillaParkerBowles had a shady response to a question about MeghanMarkle & PrinceHarry leaving the RoyalFamily:
Read more »
Everything We Know About the Royal Deal With Prince Harry and Meghan MarkleLess than a week after she summoned the top family members to a “Sandringham Showdown” to hash out the particulars, Queen Elizabeth delivered her verdict on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s future on Saturday. Here’s what to know
Read more »
Can Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Still Use the 'Sussex Royal' Name for Their Brand?Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's hopes to use SussexRoyal in their new life has been questioned by a palace aide
Read more »
Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Have Officially Begun Living Their Non-Royal LifePrince Harry and Meghan Markle kicked off their non-royal life in the most idyllic way.
Read more »
Meghan and Harry should not use Sussex Royal title, says senior adviser to Queen Elizabeth IIThe couple have stylized their endeavors under the Sussex Royal name, including their social media pages and forthcoming charity.
Read more »
Netflix Is Interested in Working with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle for 'The Crown'Per a report from the Daily Mail, Netflix's chief content officer Ted Sarandos said that he would actually be interested in having the royals be part of The Crown.
Read more »