A break-in at the North Korean embassy in Spain last month was 'a grave terrorist attack', a representative from North Korea's foreign ministry ...
in Spain last month was"a grave terrorist attack", a representative from North Korea's foreign ministry said on Sunday in the North's first official comment on the incident.
According to the court's official document, which was made public on Tuesday, Hong Chang is believed to have travelled to the United States a day after the raid and contacted the Federal Bureau of Investigation to pass on information about it.
Singapore Latest News, Singapore Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
North Korea says embassy raid in Spain was a 'grave terrorist attack'A break-in at the North Korean embassy in Spain last month was 'a grave terrorist attack', a representative from North Korea's foreign ministry ...
Read more »
Mysterious group claims responsibility for raid on North Korean Embassy in SpainWASHINGTON (WASHINGTON POST) - A revolutionary group that infiltrated North Korea's Embassy in Madrid last month, tied up staffers and escaped with computers and other items claimed responsibility for the raid on Tuesday (March 26) in a statement on its website.. Read more at straitstimes.com.
Read more »
North Korea says Trump was open to easing sanctions with 'snapback' clause: South Korean mediaSEOUL (REUTERS) - US President Donald Trump was open to easing sanctions on North Korea provided there was a'snapback' clause if the North restarted nuclear activities, according to South Korean media reports of a North Korean statement.. Read more at straitstimes.com.
Read more »
North Korea says Trump was open to easing sanctions with 'snapback' clause: South Korean mediaSEOUL: US President Donald Trump was open to easing sanctions on North Korea provided there was a 'snapback' clause if the North restarted nuclear ...
Read more »
North Korea says Trump was open to easing sanctions with 'snapback' clause - South Korean mediaU.S. President Donald Trump was open to easing sanctions on North Korea provided there was a 'snapback' clause if the North restarted nuclear activities, according to South Korean media reports of a North Korean statement. The new statement from a March 15 news conference by North Korean Vice
Read more »
North Korea returns to inter-Korean liaison officeNorth Korea has returned its staff to an inter-Korean liaison office, Seoul said Monday, just days after unilaterally withdrawing from the joint ...
Read more »
North Korea returns to inter-Korean liaison officeNorth Korea has returned its staff to an inter-Korean liaison office, Seoul said Monday, just days after unilaterally withdrawing from the joint facility. The office in the Northern city of Kaesong was opened in September as the two Koreas knitted closer ties, but the North pulled its staff out last
Read more »
South Korea staffs liaison office despite North Korea pulloutSEOUL: A convoy of dozens of South Korean officials left for an inter-Korean liaison office in North Korea on Monday (Mar 25) in a bid to maintain ...
Read more »
Exclusive: Russia, China tells U.N. they sent home over half North Korean workers in 2018The one-page reports, seen by Reuters on Tuesday, were submitted to the council's North Korea sanctions committee in compliance with a 2017 resolution that demanded the repatriation of all North Korean workers by the end of this year to stop them earning foreign currency for leader Kim Jong Un'
Read more »
Russia, China tell UN they sent home over half of North Korean workers in 2018Russia sent home nearly two-thirds of some 30,000 North Koreans working there during 2018 and China repatriated more than half, but did not ...
Read more »