The Pentagon said Friday that 34 U.S. troops were diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries suffered in this month's Iranian missile strike on an Iraqi air base, and that half of the troops have returned to their military duties. Seventeen of the 34 are still under medical observation, according to
WASHINGTON — The Pentagon said Friday that 34 U.S. troops were diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries suffered in this month's Iranian missile strike on an Iraqi air base, and that half of the troops have returned to their military duties.
After the first reports that some soldiers had been hurt, Trump referred to them as “headaches” and said the cases were not as serious as injuries involving the loss of limbs. The one American sent to Kuwait has since returned to duty. All 16 of those who were diagnosed with TBI and remained in Iraq have since returned to duty, Hoffman said.
Singapore Latest News, Singapore Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
34 U.S. troops had traumatic brain injuries from Iranian missile strike, Pentagon saysSeventeen of the 34 are still under medical observation, according to Jonathan Hoffman, the chief Pentagon spokesman.
Read more »
Pentagon: 34 US troops had brain injuries from Iran's strikeWASHINGTON (AP) — The Pentagon said Friday that 34 U.S. troops were diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries suffered in this month's Iranian missile strike on an Iraqi air base, and that half of...
Read more »
34 US service members diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries after Iranian missile strikeThirty-four US service members have been diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries following the Iranian missile attack on US forces in Iraq earlier this month, Pentagon spokesman Jonathan Hoffman said Friday.
Read more »
34 Products That Are So Dark, You May Want A Light On While Reading This PostMom? Please make this scary post go away.
Read more »
34 U.S. troops had traumatic brain injuries from Iranian missile strike, Pentagon saysSeventeen of the 34 are still under medical observation, according to Jonathan Hoffman, the chief Pentagon spokesman.
Read more »