Saudi Arabia expands partial lockdown, German tourists leave UAE

Singapore News News

Saudi Arabia expands partial lockdown, German tourists leave UAE
Singapore Latest News,Singapore Headlines
  • 📰 Reuters
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 16 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 10%
  • Publisher: 97%

Saudi Arabia halted entry and exit into Jeddah governorate on Sunday while hundreds of German tourists were repatriated from the United Arab Emirates as the coronavirus continued to spread in the region.

FILE PHOTO: A general view of Business Bay area, after a curfew was imposed to prevent the spread of the coronavirus disease , in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, March 28, 2020. REUTERS/Satish Kumar/File PhotoOman, where a suspension of international passenger flights went into force on Sunday, documented 15 more infections and Kuwait reported 20 new cases, taking the total in the six Gulf Arab states to over 3,100, with 11 deaths.

Saudi Arabia and Kuwait have imposed partial curfews and the UAE has put in place an overnight curfew until April 5 under a nationwide campaign to sterilize streets and public venues. The UAE emirate of Ras Al Khaimah said late on Saturday that hundreds of German tourists had been repatriated from its airport.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

Reuters /  🏆 2. in US

Singapore Latest News, Singapore Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Saudi Arabia says no talks on new oil deal, Moscow suggests larger OPEC+Saudi Arabia says no talks on new oil deal, Moscow suggests larger OPEC+Saudi Arabia said on Friday it was not in talks with Russia to balance oil markets despite rising pressure from Washington to stop a price rout amid the coronavirus pandemic and an attempt by Moscow to fix a rift with the de facto OPEC leader.
Read more »

Saudi Arabia stopped trying to support oil prices. Enter AmericaSaudi Arabia stopped trying to support oil prices. Enter AmericaAs the world’s biggest oil producer thanks to shale, America has renewed interest in propping up the price of crude
Read more »

Projectiles intercepted over Saudi Arabian cities of Riyadh, JazanProjectiles intercepted over Saudi Arabian cities of Riyadh, Jazan2 projectiles were intercepted over Saudi Arabia on Saturday, state media reports.
Read more »

Saudi forces intercept missile over Riyadh – state mediaSaudi forces intercept missile over Riyadh – state mediaThere was no immediate claim of responsibility for the attack, but Yemen's Iran-aligned Houthi rebels have previously launched missiles, rockets and drones on the Saudi capital and other cities.
Read more »

Saudi forces intercept missile over curfew-locked RiyadhSaudi forces intercept missile over curfew-locked RiyadhThere was no immediate claim of responsibility for the attack, but Yemen's Iran-aligned Houthi rebels have previously launched missiles, rockets and drones on the Saudi capital and other cities.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 04:17:37