Suntec City waives April rent for all tenants amid enhanced 'circuit breaker' rules
“As a portion of these savings had been passed on in March, the balance will subsequently be passed on to all tenants in the form of rental rebates for the period from May 1 to May 31,” it said, noting that this will amount to approximately another month of rental reduction for most tenants in May.
“We will continue to work closely with the authorities and all stakeholders to overcome this unprecedented crisis,” Suntec City’s statement read.Also on Monday, City Developments said it will be passing on the “full quantum” of the property tax rebates to its tenants. The group said it has disbursed rental rebates to qualifying retail tenants “in a targeted manner” last month, and will continue to do so.
More support may be “progressively rolled out” after May as it monitors the situation closely, the commercial landlord said in a statement.
Singapore Latest News, Singapore Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Ecuador city runs out of coffins amid coronavirus crisisQUITO (AFP) - Soaring numbers of coronavirus deaths in Ecuador's second city Guayaquil have led to a shortage of coffins, forcing locals to resort to using cardboard boxes, city authorities said on Sunday (April 5).. Read more at straitstimes.com.
Read more »
Ecuador city runs out of coffins amid COVID-19 crisisQUITO: Soaring numbers of COVID-19 deaths in Ecuador's second city Guayaquil have led to a shortage of coffins, forcing locals to resort to using ...
Read more »
Football: Walker faces Man City probe after hosting 'sex party' during lockdownLONDON: Kyle Walker is facing disciplinary action from Manchester City after reportedly breaking coronavirus lockdown conditions by hosting a 'sex ...
Read more »
Football: Kyle Walker faces Man City probe after flouting coronavirus lockdownLONDON (AFP) - Kyle Walker is facing disciplinary action from Manchester City despite apologising after breaching coronavirus lockdown conditions even though he advised people to stay at home.. Read more at straitstimes.com.
Read more »
Football: Man City says will not ask government to pay staffLONDON: Manchester City will not seek to use the government job retention scheme and furlough staff during the shutdown caused by the coronavirus ...
Read more »
Man City says will not ask government to pay staffManchester City will not seek to use the government job retention scheme and furlough staff during the shutdown caused by the coronavirus ...
Read more »