The OnlyFans content creator proposed to his fiancée, Malaysian influencer Cheryl Chin, just six hours after they got together officially in June.
According to Titus, OnlyCreamery cost “a low six-digit figure” to set up together with his business partners. He personally invested a five-digit sum, but declines to reveal a specific number. “It’s not $10,000. It’s about one to two years’ worth of expenses,” he shares, sheepishly adding “for food” when we try to guesstimate expenses by Titus Low standards.
“I have always wanted to open an ice cream shop where I can invite friends and [hold] events and film videos here. And there’s ice cream, coffee and tea so everyone has something to enjoy,” Titus explains. OnlyCreamery is open until 11pm for late-night dessert seekers. “Once we settle the manpower, we plan to stay open till 2am,” he says. There are plans to open “smaller heartland outlets” in the future.
The past 10 months had been straining for him, he says, due to his legal woes. He reckons that he will be sentenced by the end of this year. “The greatest punishment is the wait. It has been 10 months. If it’s a short jail term I can just go in and get it over and done with. I’m hoping it’s a fine, or a warning, or even a few weeks of jail,” he shares.
Singapore Latest News, Singapore Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
'I am not in that moment anymore,' says Nadal as he falls to a younger manNEW YORK - Rafael Nadal fell to his earliest US Open loss in six years on Monday when he was knocked out by Frances Tiafoe while Iga Swiatek became the first Polish woman to reach the quarter-finals. Four-time US Open champion Nadal, bidding for a 23rd Grand Slam title,...
Read more »
Cafe Forty Hands waves farewell as both outlets set to close downForty Hands is one of the pioneers of the Singapore cafe scene, having opened in October 2010. Nearly 12 years on, it is set to wave goodbye to its regulars and coffee lovers. The cafe is officially closing its Tiong Bahru and East Coast outlets on Sept 12, it announced on social media today (Sept 6). It did not specify...
Read more »
SFA recalls ABC sauces, Fukutoku Seika soft cream wafers due to undeclared allergensSINGAPORE — The Singapore Food Agency (SFA) said on Tuesday (Sept 6) that it has ordered the recall of two types of sauces from Indonesia, as well as a type of confection from Japan, due to the presence of undeclared allergens in the food products.
Read more »